C.R.E.A.M.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Cadavers

I want to be cremated, and have my ashes put into a capsule, then scattered into the wind at my lakehouse. Then I would always be at the place where I have the deepest roots. I think that when you die you are just dead. The synapses stop firing and your heart stops beating. Your soul lives on in the people you affected, and in your legacy, but you are gone once the people are. I don't think there is a heaven or hell, but you will pay the price if you do something wrong, because it will haunt your dreams and plague your hours alone. If you can do some thing and not feel pain then it probably is not really wrong to you.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Osiris Stein said...

I liked your details about the synapses and the heart. You've told me that you're not a good writer, but you actually are. I enjoy reading your compositions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home